Monday, July 22, 2013

Fun with Bones: Ellen Stone


The saga of the Bones goes on, as more and more people try to straighten weapons and identify missing body features. I can't say I'm disappointed with the group overall. This was, after all, a kickstart. There were inherent risks with producing that many minis that quickly, but given Reaper's track record these sorts of failings didn't even occur to me. Nevertheless, I'll take the opportunity to dredge out an extremely old joke, just for the occasion.

9 comments:

  1. At least Mr.Bones isn't missing his funny bone!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant! Yeah, I'm not buying any of these from the online store. My babes need noses to go with their boobs:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Noses are overrated.. especially if their other "assets" are in the right spots. :) Nice joke though ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. LMAO, nailed it and the way Mr. Bones points it's finger at the end really rounds it up. :D Old joke but didn't expect it so I cracked laughin'.

    Well, why standard paint everything ? use your imagination people! Her skin is to be painted stone-like as she's the sphinx cowgirl from spaaaaace. Or something that came out saturday morning cartoons.

    Oddly enough w/o nose she looks fine as a manga figure. May work fine next to an INFINITY figure.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would have gone light green as an alien hybrid cow girl.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lord Voldemort's long lost sister....ya, I went there.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's a lot of lip for a guy with no lower jaw.

    ReplyDelete

I had to add anti-spam measures because, let's face it, almost nobody comments on blogs anymore unless they are spamming. Sorry.