Monday, April 29, 2013

Game in a Weekend: Ludum Dare Success

Ludum Dare is over, and the result is I now have a "D" next to my name on Kongregate. The "D" dear readers, stands for developer. I have now published a game on Kongregate. My development partner has published his own entries on his Kong account, so I got to put this one on mine.

Here it is: http://www.kongregate.com/games/hakoMike/fade

The theme of the event was "minimalism" and graphically it is quite minimal. Is it great? No, not at all. Is it a functional game (albeit with no losing condition) created in a portion of a weekend? Yes. Yes it is. As a learning experience it was great. I feel equipped to take on more ambitious gamedev projects now. You will likely hear of them here.


1 comment:

  1. My sincere congrats ! modeller, developer... guess if that makes you a renacentist type of person :D

    ReplyDelete

I had to add anti-spam measures because, let's face it, almost nobody comments on blogs anymore unless they are spamming. Sorry.