Thursday, November 01, 2012

Space Marine Casualty for Daemon Prince Base

This poor fellow is destined for the base of my Nurgle Daemon Prince (an Ultraforge Lord of Pestilence.) His legs are from a ... ready for this? ... Battle for Macragge marine. I had one that I had lost the gun for, so he was the lucky candidate. All the rest of the pieces are basic multi-part marines. I really don't remember where that skull is from. Hollowing out the receptacle for the bolter magazine was fun.  
I'm not sleeping. I'm just resting my eyes.
 And here he is placed on the base. I will likely paint him separately and place him after the fact.
Under the boardwalk...out of the suuunnnn.

1 comment:

  1. not sure if that kind of base will distract the viewer from the actual figure, who has to be protagonist.

    ReplyDelete

I had to add anti-spam measures because, let's face it, almost nobody comments on blogs anymore unless they are spamming. Sorry.