Friday, February 04, 2011

'Jack in a Day

Despite having played Warmachine for 4 or 5 years, I've never had a completely painted force.  Well, I can play a 15 point game if I'm very selective about the models but anything like 25 points?  No way.

So Wednesday, being a snow day here, I decided to open, assemble and paint my Reckoner for play this weekend.  He turned out pretty okay!  I tried to do the same thing Thursday, but being sick put me way back on any progress.  The Redeemer didn't go nearly as far.  Maybe, just maybe, I can finish it up tonight along with a 4 member choir.  If I play my painted Revenger as "Blessing of Vengeance" then I'll finally have a 25 point painted force.  pSevvy, Crusader, Reckoner, Redeemer, Revenger, choir, Gorman DiWulfe.

And we all know painted armies play better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I had to add anti-spam measures because, let's face it, almost nobody comments on blogs anymore unless they are spamming. Sorry.