Wednesday, September 29, 2010

The Perplexing Box

On an ordinary Tuesday, a box arrives in the mail...






My wife has determine that having daughters has corrupted my sense of awesome. I thought "corrupted" seemed a bit negative, so she downgraded it to "tainted." My daughters both squeeeeed when they saw the box, so now I have the choice of buying each of them their own box or giving mine to them. No way I'm giving up my precious mousies, so it looks like I better go get the credit card...

1 comment:

  1. Ha ha, I can think of no explanation for this unless the company wanted you to be on the edge of your seat until you finally unwrapped all of the packaging!

    ReplyDelete

I had to add anti-spam measures because, let's face it, almost nobody comments on blogs anymore unless they are spamming. Sorry.