Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Lunchtime Skorne, et al.

I've been juggling projects for people lately, depending on where I am at the time.  At home it's Ulthwe Eldar... mostly.  At work it's Skorne and finishing up the Ghost Stories repaint.  We're going to play Ghost Stories on Friday with fully painted figs.  I'll try to remember to snap a pic or two.

Here we see (thanks to cheap camera phone, thank you berry munch) some of the Skorne models.  To the left front are two basilisks, a Drake and a Krea.  For the life of me I can't remember which is which or why one's eyes are sewn shut.  Directly behind them are two Cyclops Savages, one nearly done and one very basic.  To the right of those are a Titan Cannoneer, slightly modded to be pointing the cannon out, and tongue poking out as she tries to aim.  They don't have fantastic RAT.  Also seen are Reinholdt with plaid pants and a metal bowler, a tin of Shinola and a coprolite.  Behind all that are some books I haven't touched in 10 years, an unpaid parking ticket from 2006 and a postcard of Ypsilanti's landmark water tower.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I had to add anti-spam measures because, let's face it, almost nobody comments on blogs anymore unless they are spamming. Sorry.