Monday, April 07, 2008

One of Those Days

I couldn't find my prescription drugs this morning, so I'm wheezing right now.
I couldn't find my tennis shoes this morning so I'm wearing dress-casual shoes, which are not so comfy.
I couldn't seem to get an hour to myself to work this weekend, so the Rectificators suffered.
The radio station reported the wrong date for the charity poker tournament, so only 30 people showed up to compete.
I didn't know Seth didn't have school this week, so I had to drive him back home after trying to drop him off, and was consequently quite late for work.
I didn't realize that I had listed something on eBay at a loss, and I've already sold one and have another potential customer a little peeved at me.

Though the fig tree does not bud
and there are no grapes on the vines,
though the olive crop fails
and the fields produce no food,
though there are no sheep in the pen
and no cattle in the stalls,

yet I will rejoice in the LORD,
I will be joyful in God my Savior.

Habakkuk 3:17-18

Ah. Perspective.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I had to add anti-spam measures because, let's face it, almost nobody comments on blogs anymore unless they are spamming. Sorry.